小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, May 28, 2011

worth remembering ytd

i met K for lunch @ Mac Drive Through.
got a free ride home from work all thanks to K!
and then i met R for Fast & Furious 5!
thank god i didnt give it a miss.
and we even had a talk at Bishan Park Mac.
was surprised we managed 2 talk for more than 2hrs+.

had a good rest last night finally.
uninterrupted, from 3+am all e way till 11 this morning.
past few days been torturous enough.
my bio clock is so used to waking up every 3-5hrs.
its killing me with this kinda sleep pattern.
im literally feeling sleepy while at my desk everyday.
thanks much for those whatsapp msg/sms/emails..
they kinda entertained me enough to keep me awake.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home