小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

and so the journey ..

i embarked 3days after i got back from TPE was KL.
supposingly JFK but .. ah well, its fated.
did my SIN-NRT-KUL-NRT with an "Angel" senior.
she IS so nice & mild tempered, making me feel blessed.
& her occasionally concern for me regarding my stomachache.
surprisingly, i did my c-gly for my SIN-NRT flt.
no butterflies in the stomach at all!
its all done in a breeze & chief even praised me!

received this omiyage from 1 of e jap crew.
its her last leg last flt back to NRT.
honestly, this aeroplane cookie taste good!

she even slot a note together with it.
much hard work, appreciated.
wish her all the best! :)

then i arrived @ NRT & went 2 find Raju soon after.
she got a HND-SIN midnite flt so alil' catch-up time 4 us.
after she checked-out, its just me myself & i in hotel room le.
try to sleep early in preparation for my next morning flight.
super lucky cux my NRT-KUL flight loading was light!
y-cls only less than half & everyone on easy work mode.
reason being, 3 of the jap crews r having their last flight! ;O
lots of camwhoring everywhere in the airport/aircraft.

1st time tried foodcourt food..
spotted this chinese food stall & have it a try.

ordered braised duck noodle & 油菜!
i gotta agree that the 油菜 taste really authentic!
even though its cooked by malays!

slept very late and woke up very late the next day.
ordered room service since i still got ringgit on hand.

my food came in the wrong serving. -.-
i requested diced tomato, cheese & mushroom filled omelet.
instead it only came as cheese filled.
my tomato & mushroom were served separately.
i only asked for chicken sausage but hashbrown was included too!

worse of all, my set gave me 3 choices :
- french fries
- potato wedges
- onion rings
to go with my omelet.
YET, my potato wedges came in a large serving!
the guy even push a whole trolley with 2 set of cutlery.
was he thinking i ordered that amount for 2 pax?
im afraid he's wrong. so so wrong!

but oh wells, i dabao-ed potato wedges on board.
and finished my whole main tray's food!
shockingly true, im amazed by my stomach's threshold now.
did my KUL-NRT full flight and slept 1+25 rest.
arrived at NRT feeling so tired & concussed 3hrs only.
met my angel senior 4 late lunch/early dinner.

she was lemming for tonkatsu so i went along..
here's my cheese chix set!
the cabbage & miso soup + rice is free flow!
i had 3 servings of soup (nearly the 4th)
but my stomach protested in the end.

we went for groceries shopping & stickers shopping!
since i might not get 2 fly with her again,
we decided 2 have a neoprint taken!



had so much fun takin neoprint & decorating it!
hardly i spent 4hrs at the Aeon Mall being so entertained.


the jap hotel i stayed in decided to upgrade.
from the normal squarish TV to flat screen!
upgrade is good but why only japanese channels?
where is my CNN & FOX?! ;(

the very next day Mabelle arrived from her 712 flight.
came to find me before i show up for my HND-SIN.

thats her writing the direction for me!
thankew loads! the instructions came handy!


thats me & my pretty senior, Kelly!
so happy to do a two-some flight with her!
the crews were nice except for that 皮笑肉不笑 花香 chabo!
she roll eyes when she saw i dabao yakitori to eat on board!
whats wrong with me eating more? hhhpppmmhhhhhhh~
and she even refuse to budge way when Kelly wanna go pass.

arrived in SG, went office tap card & there we gooo~
we shared cab home & parted way when she reached.
homed, unpacked, bathed, blowdry hair & concussed.
switch my phone to silent mode to prevent disturbance.
instead my ever-so-nice mom opened my bedroom door,
and my off-day dad on the TV so loudly,
that it woke me up 3hrs later.
chit chatted my flight stuffs with my mom.
and she prepared my 爱心午餐!

bet u din know cup noodle can be so sumptuous ba?
totally homely feeling~ feels great to be home!

then after lunch i rest awhile more before getting changed.
accompanied my boy down Paragon to get his phone.
waited a good 40mins before its his turn!
blame it on the good location + large shop space.
everyone went down Paragon instead of ulu amk hub.
and guess what we came back with?!

2 bluetooth headset; 1 multi car-charger; 4 casing + 1 micro-sim adaptor!
all FOC to be exact.. HAHAHAHAH~

rushed down to his viewing near his house.
while waiting for him in the car, i explored his car.
afterwhich i went home with him to wait for him.
he bathed & had his dinner.
gave him his free back rub before going home.
yeah~ he came over my house while i had my dinner!
play throw throw with toto & that stop him from barking.
we watched TV together in my bedroom.
squeezed together on my single bed feel so cozy.
although my bed is partially filled with soft toys. ;x

welcome to the iphone clan! ♥♥

thats us with scrumpy in the middle!
HAHAHAHA~ finally some nice shot taken!

all in all, my KL flight + yesterday was filled with happiness.
if only happiness can fill us everyday.. ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home