小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

pattern so far...


its 1/3 pattern down & soon another leg down..
left 2 more legs & i'll dh back 2 sg for my well deserved break!
5days rest before my F&E 9days trip to TPE!
im not goin into whatever thats gonna happen after my hols..
currently is 2 '86 girls flyin 2gether..
no govt at all i would say..
had kfc for 2 meals & 3 diarrhoa in the morning..
popped pink pill instead of yellow pill last night to curb the nose.
somehow it blessed me good rest from last night till this morning.
i nearly couldnt wake up in time for my lunch with cafren.
anyhow, seriously cant wait to get my ass back in sg.
i wanna be surrounded by my family, friends & bf.
not just me, myself & i in the quiet hotel room miles away..
i really had enough of such life. ;(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home