小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, November 08, 2010

Oh Wow Little Gifts!

i was finally back in SIN after a tiring 8days pattern.
imagine every single flight is only 1 night stay;
ignore the packing, unpacking rountine;
im stil pretty much blessed to have light load at some flights.
and kinda had some sudden bonding with the other 2 girls.
yesterday though my flt back to SIN was delayed.
flight time 7hours is already long enough,
yet we still have to keep on holding around the SIN area.
due to heavy traffic or weather i wouldnt really know.
but im panicky enough remembering that bf had appt at 730pm.
we only landed at 6pm after 7+30 of flight time.
collected cargo & reached office at 630pm.
had our monthly meeting (video again!) for 35mins.
only managed to leave office at 705pm.
heavy rainfall was drenched when i sat in his new car.
accompanied him to his so call viewing while i wait in the car.
snapped some pix of his new toy.
spotted my fave 23. & the stitch toy in it.
to think the bf went an extra mile to get boot mat.
all for the sake of my always-heavy-cargo.
to & fro, only arrived at his place by 830pm.
had my bath & wait 4 him 2 bath b4 we had our dinner.
dined & watched TV when suddenly deliveryman came!
he bounced up & opened the door.
like a 3-year-old kid receiving a gift from santa claus.
he ripped open the exterior box from DHL;
& passed me the inner box! ♥♥

its a neck pillow 4 comfortable flight sleeping!
perfect for my pax-ing flight & holiday!
(shall motivates me to continue working for time being)

my fave team girl, TAN LL bought me kapibara!
heard that she pax a SFO flt back to HND airport.
& managed to spend 1N stay at the hotel.
she specially bought me something from the airport!
thats very sweet.. i appreciate it!

lastly, i came back late at night to see sth on my desk.
its a small lil' souvenir from Bali!
thanks andy for remembering to get sth 4 me!

well that kinda summarise up my yesterday.
2dae's gonna be a rather busy day.
i hafta do my laundry, pack & mail items + scrapbook!
come tomorrow i'll have a date with my besties!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home