小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

new kapi in the house!

ytd i had only 1 meal for the day..
touched down nrt from kul in the morning,
unpacked, bath, wash laundry, drop note b4 i concussed.
for a good 7hrs+ later, i found myself waiting for raju's arrival.
she's gonna touched down from the very last SFO flt.
from my own room, i re-packed my everything & shift to her room.
reached her room & unpacked again b4 we head out for dinner.
it was denise, yixian, kris & meixin's last flt.
only me & raju were like the "remaining" ones on the bus.
we had the new Mac meals without french fries!
upgraded our meals to add-on with salads!
its shhhooooo nice & addictive!
my instinct told me to checkout the arcade & true enough...

i came back hotel with a new kapibara!
its a joint force that let us won this kapi~
& i've found kapi a new home - loverboy's house!

next time i can hug this kapi when im at his place..
its a xmas version this time round.
i wonder if im around during this year's xmas though..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home