小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, September 20, 2010

its finally over!


my hectic day is finally over!
though im just a guest appearance,
but i still contributed much to her wedding!
being 1 of the sisters in the morning to the reception at night,
i hope i din do a bad job overall considering im a first-timer.
thought i'll be able to have a slightly better slp 2dae,
who knows im woken up by my 不识相的老妈!
alright, i can rush through my 9pm drama on xinmsn as well.
however, received a fateful phonecall from office.
im converted to duty instead of dh tomorrow morning.
then singtel sent me an sms regarding the stock arrival.
im able to collect my iphone4 today.
want or dont want, its all the money factor!
im so depressed right now.
i should find myself a sugar daddy..
ask him for pocket money, gifts & surprises.
so i dont have to work & put on a hypocrite front,
curse & swear during/after flight.
its god-knows-when since i last got a surprise from anyone.
just a simple surprise, is that really so hard? ;(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home