小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Afters!


finally i can wave BYE to the horrendous flt!
i was bullied & bullied & bullied like nobody's business!
ignore the 30% pay cut i stil feel injustice!
even a small lil' fly AF1B also wanna bully me! ;(
i admit my nihon-go isnt good but that is not an excuse!
is this kinda flt that strengthen my thought of leaving asap!
3 out of 4 legs do galley work & with manager on board.
lets see if my last leg can escape the fate of galley anot.
only ate 1 meal or should i say 2 pieces of cod fish on board?
totally no appetite & felt demoralized.
surviving on just small portion of food is no joke.
12+10 & 13+15 pass by so slowly that i thought it was years.
nearing the arrival time, something lucky happened!
i was just offering out of goodwill to help a family take photo,
who knows, they wrote a good comment card for us!
didnt have a chance to peek at the card & it was handed to chief.
e husband say his wife wanna take a photo with me before deplanning.
the only happiness i felt on board was when he said,
"my wife thinks that you look like a doll with the amazing smile!"
well, gotta thanks Verine for the haircut then! hehe..
after that another pax in my compartment oso wrote a comment card!
this time round she handed it to me hence i managed to see..
gotta thanks her for including my name inside!
at least i can prove that hateful chief wrong! hpmh!
fortunately though Verine was my saviour on board;
bumping into HuiPing @ NYC mall bus stop was another condolence;
lastly Mabelle @ NRT for dinner & groceries is like striking lottery!
i ate my fave ramen & ice cream to celebrate the end of it!
no more orea choco chips! say HI to manago tango + mango sorbet!
tml gonna run errands - helping bud to get polariod camera!
wave hello to new polariod users! welcome to the club!
and then maybe to aeon grab sandwich for the day after flt.
was invited to shabu shabu with the seniors tml night!
see if i've got the guts to whip out my camera infront of them.
though its kinda stressful but i shall conquer it!
alrighty! i shall go back & try real hard to get back to sleep!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home