小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Its Officially Raju's Day!

i met raju last yr on e 9th & this yr's too!
last yr we went kbox while this yr she acc me run errands.

again we bght e nachos cheese bun frm raffles place!
damnit~ im like cravin for it while typin now..
e nachos cheese wil flow out when u tak a bite from it..

& being a die hard agnes b lover, i got a free tatt!
jux for temp thou.. dont misunderstood..
my eyes look kinda watery over here..

when she sneak a quick candid shot of us..
i kinda like e me in this shot cux my fringe is neat!
but it looks like raju was candid-ed instead ehx?

yet another candid shot of me laughing..
it looks like im crying right?

here's me spotted with a new hairstyle..
that is IF u notice it btw..

while on e way down 2 bugis meet chiewyen..
she registered for JLPT at such times!
i mean co. pay cut yet she stil wanna tak JLPT..
serious admire chiewyen lohx..
den ended e night with meetin serene 4 dinner @ amk..
as a guest appearance, i helped them took photos!
all wil b up by end of this mth thou..
when i summarise up my Sept..

few days back while i was at KL + raju @ NYC,
we webcam-ed 2 show me her new hairstyle..
she while getting prepared 4 flt & me lazing after flt..
technology really does wonders..
thousand of miles apart yet we're only separated by a screen.
our distance were brought so much closer cux of it..
doubt i can ever survive a flt w/o my laptop..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home