小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

new hairstyle; new beginning


in order to spite the hateful chief on board,
i decided to get my hair cut in newyork!
on the 1st day upon reaching my hotel rm 623,
i quickly bath & prepare to head out for my haircut.
who knows, the hairdresser wasnt in!
my plan of hibernating was gone after walking into F21.
there i came out with a dress & more stuffs from Bath & Body.
luckily i faster took the next hour bus back to hotel.
2nd day i hurriedly change aft webcam-ing with my sis/mum,
managed to get on board the bus in time!
still, the hairdresser is not in either until Wed!
found another salon teaching shop but they've got an event,
so no walk-in welcomed even though im willing to pay.
i even resort to buying the scissors to let Verine cut my hair!
we walked around only to buy more clothes! ;(
a&f out with a dress, F21 again out with a jumper!
i was so so near to getting a shirt from a&f!
totally love it loads just that its so pricey at 58usd!
ugh~ verine helped me thought of a plan which works!
i refunded the scrissors & got bac my 24+usd..
verine make do with the normal scissors i have & cut my hair!
hahahah~ 1st time i let some1 other than my mom/salon 2 cut my hair,
i totally trust her thou.. since hair wil stil grow ultimately.
am happy with the outcome too!
i shall impress the chief tomorrow when i show up! hpmh!

ohh~ & thanks to *you for chalking up my blog hit!
i've noticed some1 been reading my archives.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home