小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, September 12, 2010

i wanna drink it!


cough syrup prescribed by doc doesnt taste as nice..
how i hope i can drink this every single day..
it taste great even with or without any cough lohx.
last nite i thought i would be able 2 concuss til this morn,
only 2 realise that i've taken cough syrup only.
i didnt take that powerful yellow flu pill.
i shall try again later when i reach newyork then..
since im hiiiibernating, hopefully it can concuss me til 2nd day.
which i'll wake up, head out 2 grab food & go bac hotel.
yes.. i need discipline to help myself save money!
for i'll be headin 2 TPE during e Nov for a good 9Ds yoooo~
i can put 2 gd use my ermmm A2 chinese. HHHAAAA~
mai siao siao.. my hanyu pinyin is ding gua gua de! ;p
okie.. my entry is alil' off topic already..
gotta go pack laptop in & show up my face at lobby le..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home