小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Limited Time

so tell me whose time isnt impt?
at least 2 me, my time is impt as well!
as of now, i really conclude im running out of time -
which im able 2 spend in sg 2 rest fully.
sneak peeked at my nx mth's schedule jux nw in ofc..
its another 2Hs aft every single flt!
im so f' tired like honestly!
even my bdae wil not b spared this time rnd.
i din apply AL as it falls on a Wed which i guess,
ppl would most prob b workin since its a workin day?
if it follows e schedule i saw,
i'll b counting down in midair of SFO-NRT..
so my precious time wil only be spent with ppl who r impt.
if u cant be bothered, i can be e same as u too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home