小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, April 09, 2010

my ♥ for penguin


it was love at 1st sight!
imm. ask joey 2 help us snap a pix.
its so soft i wldnt mind hugging it 2 slp..
i pester joey 2 faster send me e pix,
so i can blog abt it!

1st comment of e pix was :
"i cant believe Veron is 24 this year lor,
she still look as cute as ever,
like a sweet xiao mei mei. Haha"

ermmm perhaps i shld put on more make-ups..
make myself dont look as young as xiao mei mei?
i cant imagine 1 day im walkin with my hubby,
sum1 come up 2 ask if thats my brother?
ouch! wldnt that be v sad? =|

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AlexisCheong.com said...

lili has the exact same penguin, in 2 sizes! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=127294&id=637927026

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 6:45:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Veronica said...

u mean lili got it in this size too?
fwah! i tot hers is e smaller 1..

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 10:36:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home