小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

to get or not to get..

this morn, i nearly lomo-shopped..
already selected up to us$150+ amt of cam&films..
while i was stil havin some last min considerations,
my sis approached & informed me abt e charges frm Seoul..
& thats when i decided against gettin them..
oh wells, shall wait til there's another such promo..
and when i feel that e time has come!

Diana Mini!
too gd 2b missed!
works e same as my golden half,
cept that it can snap squarish photos!
<3 squarish photos can?!
cost US$60

e adapter 4 me 2 plug in colorsplash flash..
else diana mini cant snap nice photos on cloudy days..
only US$10

since ima camera-collector..
so i shld collect camera keychains too.. ;x
US$7 each..



it'll be gd 2 own 1 of this Lubitel!

@ J8 arcade!
i wanna have 1 of these HUGE kapi!!
its like a gd nite version kapi lohx..
c e moon prints on its cap?

then there's this xmas edition kapi!!
reindeer kapi looks so darn cute!

i tried my luck on it..
invited unwanted attention frm ppl..
stress-ness caused me not 2 catch it in e end.. ;(


i know these r wants & not needs..
so im curbing them until i cannot take ittttt..
kays! lunch time! ciaos!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home