小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

apology

dear khaky,

althou u've only stick with me for less than a mth.
And most imptly, u've only acc me out for once.
But believe me, u'll always be on my mind.
Jux like how i worn u while playin mahjong with my family,
which resulted in me winning my mom.
The luckiness u brought me, wil nv be forgotten.
And your evil twins - the blacky,
will acc me on ur behalf from nw onwards..


e watch that wil nv b found again.. ;(

e evil twin

no other replacement can gimme e same feeling as u.
hence i wil not get an identical piece 2 replace u.
this i promise..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home