小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

deadly ninet

ytd morn, ninet nearly caused me 2b so dead!
it auto shut off & my alarm din went off..
i overslpt by 1+05 lohx..
only left with <1hr 2 prepare 4 flt..
bo bian, hafta sacrifice my breakfast..
rched ofc found out i hafta do gly again! =.=
really gly-命 i think..
no breakfast, end up i survive all e way since my last dinner.
had sucha hard time closing those damn stowage bins!
seems like flabby arms are really useless.. HA!
anyway, i gobble down my lunch in <10mins.
when i deplaned & headin bac 2 local ofc, im hungry!
super helpless w/o my hp honestly..
luckily i borrowed spare phone frm lisa..
nokia fail me yet my spare phone is nokia too..
well well, right now my ninet is charging already..
shall c by 2dae if it'll auto recover?

e v clever sis of mine act. used her 12mp camera 2 snap those hard copy photos!
those which i mentioned that im waitin 4 e man 2 scan them..
& his scanner kinda fail terribly imo? ;x
kays, enjoy these while i go get my beauty slp le..
scarly tml ninet is stil sick,
then i hafta head down town 2 get it admitted. ;(














































Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home