小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

SATISFACTION is


havin a fulfilling 9hrs slp uninterrupted;

wakin up & 1st thing that greeted me is clear blue sky & white clouds,

know what i mean right now?

bringin hm presents & items which friends asked me 2 buy;

enjoyin my fave Mac Ebi Filet Burger;

not seein bubbles in my newly painted nails;

slpin in tees + pants + jacket w/o air-con & yet not sweating;
(there's free "air-con" jux by openin the window)

havin omu rice + chawamushi + potato soup 4 dinner!


ohh! what a layback day i've had 2dae!
aft my past hectic 6days, 2dae seems so relaxing..
gonna attempt another uninterrupted 9hrs slp 2nite..
hopefully wearin eye mask really aids me in slpin better!
cux b4 i knew it, i'll be on the way bac 2 SIN already!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home