小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Just One..


visual for the time being till im free-er!
the tour was great & i can finally say i've been to NYC!
took us from 9:30am until 8pm b4 we reach our hotel again!
total drained at the end of the tour & we dozed off! ;x
im only left with another 10hrs in hotel!
then shuttle bus wil b ferrying us to the airport..
so am going to replenish my sleep for my return flt back..

one random conversation during my JL006 :
man : hi, are u a korean?
me : no, im a singaporean.
man : ohh, u look like a japanese.
me : =.= nope. im from singapore.
man : but u speak fluent japanese.
me : thanks!
(found it funny like why he ask if im a korean,
when he say i look like a japanese?
of cux i cant be bothered 2 entertain him any longer,
as i jux wanna finish my 2nd svc fast!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home