小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, November 14, 2009

safe & sound

s
pix was taken on the 12th..
when me & mabelle head out 2 chiba!
thx 2 isabelle 4 givin me the directions arnd..
hahah~ din manage 2 find e buildin opp. matsumoto.. ;(
so i din get to buy the 500yen gloves!
ugh! need 2 go hunt 4 gloves during this wk..
& in exactly 1wk's time, i'll be on the way to seoul!!!
wahhahaha!
my flt jux nw was "horrible" lahx..
a 2hrs svc took us 3hrs 2 complete, can u imagine?
all bcux of the weather.. caused so much turbulence..
nw im havin backache frm the standin & squating rountine.
however, im glad the old flavour of ice cream is back!
no more english tea! lets say HI to mango vanilla flavour!
too bad not enough time 4 me 2 have a 2nd serving..
all in all, my 5th sfo pattern was a great one!
gonna miss these 2 nice seniors..


Things To Do During This Week :
- Replacement 4 spoilt hp
- Complete a backdated bdae gift
- Eat more Mac meals! ;x
- Get a new gloves!
- Buy small portable perfume spray bottle
- Change korea won & euros & yen
- Pay hp & cc bills
- Clean up my room b4 hols!
- Complete my half-started hkg drama
- Dental checkup
- Spend more time with ....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home