小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, November 09, 2009

“In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you; the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with.”

Mac MacGuff, “Juno”

finally awaken aft a nearly 12hrs slp..
wasnt 12hrs thru-out as i awake sumhow..
spot some good nite msn msg which was sweet..
but i gotta come bac 2 reality fast!
am need to get down 2 preparing in abt 1hr?
then hopefully a short flt time 2 fly me over to sfo..
b4 im bac in 2days' time! ;)
seriously cant wait 2 get myself bac in SG..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home