小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 16, 2009

=(


went 2 lisa's hse 4 killing of time in e aftn..
i actually walked frm my place to ave 10's Mac,
and frm there walked over 2 lisa's hse..
was sweating like nobody's business lahx!
trust me, i was enduring that killing menses cramp too! ;(
it seems like ponstan might not be helpful 2 me le..
aft my mac lunch, i popped another 2 more..
2hrs+ ltr, e cramp is stil on-going......
hence i popped another 2 down..
only then e pain went off..
then had some htht with lisa in her rm..
we really share those in-depth secrets lohx..
LOL! i like such kinda gossips in fact..
anyway, i beat my record this mth rnd..
8pills within a time-span of 7hrs.. ;x

i think i shld go turn in earlier..
so i wont feel e pain aft e med effect went off..
lets hope i wont wake up in e middle of e night in pain..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home