小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

蓝天白云


so i love waking up 2 a clear blue sky w/ white clouds..
e 1st thing i see is usually the sky outside..
cux my bed is next to the window..
but these few days been raining alot..
sometimes its e gloomy sky greeting me in e morn..

& i planted a surprise 4 my fren on Tue nite!
i guess its quite a success bahx?
waited under the blk for nearly 50mins!!
& i snap this shot while waitin..

so its true that e sky arnd is all e same..
who's e 1 who told me diff place got diff kinda sky?
my fren once said e sky in TW is much more blue-er than SG..


my aftn bicycle ride is dashed..
been raining in e aftn these few days..
tml at this time my emo mode wil b turned on..
it'll be another 8days pattern again! ;(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home