小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, September 12, 2009

=.=


can any1 tell me wtf is wrong with my date format?

so aft several mins of trial & error,
testin with 2 of my fren's bdae as well,
we've come 2 a conclusion - website is down!
WRONG!
shld b programming code is DOWN!
i've left them my precious feedback.
hopefully they'll do sth abt it..

ohh.. what a waste of my nearly 20mins time.....


lesson learnt at the end of the day :
no expectation = no disappointment
i shall not pin anymore expectation in future
who knows the "看先咯" might end up bein cancelled..
or best still.. its been forgotten??
sad.. but thats a fact & i gotta face it!
then i welcome myself to the 不屑-club budden again,
mayb thats my karma 4 runnin off on a bus..

凌晨四更被人骂。。但奇怪的是,我还蛮开心的!
不过我想下不为例!因为怎么说半夜打扰人似乎不太好。。


NIGHTS WORLD!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home