小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, August 08, 2009

jfk - 7x


was starvin in my jfk hotel rm..
refused 2 order rm svc as i cldnt find any nice food.
hence i digged my luggage & found these gums..
then i wonder where did i bght them frm?
looks really yummilicious frm the wrapper isnt it?
with my fave doraemon on it..

e c-cbn seatin chart of mine..
pls dont complain abt my ugly hand-writting..
i can nv write nicely w/o a table..
a memorable jfk flt again!
while in jfk, e girls webcam me durin gate-crashin..
thou it got dc-ed halfway.. ;(
flew with "matan" & "vachua", both v nice..
"matan" even made me her 爱心面线 lohx..
damn touched! she helped me clear my y-gly too!
did e rtn leg with her, she's c-gly while me c-cbn..
its her hajimete siax! but totally dont look like!
she nv complain abt my blurness too..
i accidentally made "kbt-cc" angry as well..
all bcux of e onigiri lahx.. =.=
kbt-san, i'll def rem ur persistent in eatin onigiri!
++ beyonce act. took my flt frm jfk-nrt!!
seated at f-cls & my emer duty at R1 stn siax!
plenty of chances 4 me 2c her right in e face lohx!
i rem walkin past her aisle & she look at me smiling..
damn friendly i gotta say! ;D
by right tanto 14pax, end up jap crew change w/ me..
my tanto too much jgc/p spec pax..
e v nice miura-san initiate 2 xchange w/ me!!
14 in xchange for 13pax isnt big deal..
but imagine my CL took care of another E-pax,
den another 1 pax xchange seat elsewhere,
plus 2 more pax kept slpin & slpin..
im like only in-charge of 10pax in act. fact!
LOL! mayb its plain heng bahx?
took shuttle bus & 1st time a senior ask me sit w/ her..
its none other than "matan" lohx.. ;p
she really seems lik a big jiejie takin care of me..

rched nrt late at 6+pm and rushed 2 head's rm..
bathed & prepare but only order crew meals.
had my usuals - hotdog/fried chicken/fries 4 dinner
dozed off while talkin 2 my head at 8+pm..
woke up arnd 10+pm & head complained that i slp-talk!
wth! i totally no impression wat i'd said..
well, tired me seems 2 always slp-talk..
or shld i rephrase, i only slp-talk when im with head?
ytd morn woke up at 8am 4 her 2 bath & prepare..
went off to ito 4 some "disney shopping"
took e train in 1 big rnd, alight at Sakura..
4stns away frm kozunomori.. ;\
a 45mins train ride took us 1+15mins instead..
had my usuals omellette rice! oiishi!!
head spent lik 5k in all? whereas me mayb half of hers?
we concluded that ito is an evil place!
shall only visit when we feel richer again! ;x

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home