小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, April 06, 2009

HK Cafe + Movie + Supper

a visit to Xin Wang HK Cafe
1st pix @ HK Cafe
her lychee tea
my hot honey lemon
baked pork rice
ready 2 start on my curry chix rice
c how long e cheese can stretch?
@ Northpoint carpark..
vrooming off 2 AMK Hub already
doin groceries shopping?
nahx! we bght tidbits instead..
our couple seats
wat we wore that day..
& b4 we caught e Confessions of Shopaholics.
not bad a movie i wld say..
esp e dancing scenes.. left me laughin madly
when zhen went 2 top-up her cashcard..
long time no bubble tea le!
finally have my double pearl too!
oh no! kana caught drinkin already
ooops! caught in the act..
dont snap me anymore..
i jux wanna drink my bubble tea
while on e way 2 thomson area..
playin with e banana soft toy zhen bght..
a pix @ Ritz Strudels
strudels - sth which i'll nv get sick of!
polaroids taken that day!

pix 2 summarise up my 3rd of Apr! ;)
not 4gettin meetin e rest 4 supper that nite.
& thanks 2 lisa 4 helpin me get those super heavy stuffs!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home