小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Lets say HI to iDo!

** iDo pronounced as "ai dou" **
thats wat i named my iTouch siax..
heheh~ also can remind me of toto too! ;p
btw, i put toto's pix as my wallpaper!
anyway, v impromtu cux i jux rang lisa & poof we went!
in <1hr of deciding, we're on train headin 2 town.
even my family were amazed by how fast i was.
this min i was sayin i WANNA get it,
the nx min i return hm with IT already!
hahaha~ im always lidat lahx.. ;D
i bght e 8gb set &
thankfully i choose 8gb than 16gb..
received a set of free radius earphone..
choose e silver over pink, blue & black color..
mostly bcux my iDo is silver wat?!
take a look!
even my momo knows how 2 use!
i jux tell her 2 tap here & there 2 scroll..
pinch open & close 2 zoom in & out..
now she knows how 2 use!

at least its easier 2 show her e pix this way..
rather than lettin her sit infront of e PC..


aft gettin iDo, im gonna upgrade my XiaoBai..
cux XiaoBai's storage is too small le. ;(
its not enough 4 me 2 store those songs & dramas..
thats y i say thankfully i choose 8gb..
i doubt my iDo wil hit full 8gb storage at all..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home