小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Gala Premiere 1st!

attended my 1st Gala Premiere ytd!
din c any Mediacorp artistes lehx?
was kinda disappointing lohx..
budden i saw Ritchie Ren & Edison Chen..
no need i say, Edison received e most attn ytd..
even his fans screamed louder 4 him..
on the contrary, Ritchie's fans was those quiet type.
i duno wth r they doin?
lining infront of the barrages 4 wat??
secretly share sth with u guys..
my momo say Huang XiaoMing is more shuai than Edison.
at least in the movie, Edison looks too skinny 2b consider "man"

on the way hm, we were thinkin who wld b a better choice.
my sis thinks that Shawn Yue is gd.
me thinks Daniel Wu is not bad either.
whoever, might jux fill in better than him.
ohh! & verdict : 2/5 stars.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home