小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, March 02, 2009

Aloha frm Changi Airport

curently bloggin @ Changi Airport..
another 45mins more b4 i need 2 rch boarding gate.
well, morn my mum acc me down 2 tak cab lehx..
was touched by her action cux she know im sick..
say i need 2 drag sucha heavy luggage myself,
hence she acc me down 2 tak cab & wave bye 2 me..

e cabbie was driving @ 120km/h lohx!
i rched airport in 18mins time!
yes, i kinda time how fast he drove..
is part of my bad habit 2 time things..

ohh! silly me checked-in my currency..
i cant change extra $$ to Euro..
1 of e seniors im flyin with say she wanna go..
SIGHT-SEEING!
YES! sumwhere call bruges?
she oso mention wanting 2 go "xiao ren guo"
shucks! nw i hope i got enough moolahs 2 last me thru..

kays! stopping here..
shall go boarding gate 2 wait..
while readin Marley & Me. =)

till then~

PS : diana, u check with ma & pa..
c they wanna dine out on SUN?
my treat!!!!
i realised i haven treat family eat since i got my job


b4 i 4got, my wish kinda came true..
my co. decided 2 remove e "half" flt frm my schedule..
so~ im sayin bye to SFO already..
but i reckon i gotta say hi to SS1 then?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home