小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, December 22, 2008

JoJo + NiNi & Cut Hair Day!

my recent fave!
esp when my lovelies say they can meet early..
wil definitely ask them eat traditional breakfast with me..
i love e bread toast with thick buttery taste!
ooze out butter aft my 1st bite - me love!
breakfast!

train-ed to Orchard aft breakfast..
embark on our gai gai session,
thou i wasnt keen in getting anything..
aft e recent splurge of $200+ within 3hrs at LA..
was feelin guilty hence decide 2 cut down..
哪只比较好看呢?
短裤裤!热天气最棒!
paid a visit 2 LV..
saw a sec sch junior workin there..
xmas tree in Taka!
so grand, of cux mux snap!
she bght a pair of Pazzion shoes!
i can nv persuade myself 2 buy..
so i bght a pair of Schu pumps instead..
stil burnt a hole nonetheless..
& its my 3rd pair of pumps already! ;(
小红鞋走节路!
suits me?
pinky nail polish is mine!
nice?
眼镜看 Far East..
最后一张咯!
再见,我的爱人!
哈哈哈哈哈~
处旧迎新!
看看我的侧脸吧!
拜拜!我旧发型~
我剪平头吗?
当然不是啦!
我整齐的刘海。。
我的左手边。。
我的右手边。。
怎样?我一长一短的头发?
YAY! 我有个娃娃头!

号外号外!
我把我左手边的头发给剪平了耶!
谁叫我吃这行饭,不能剪些太离谱的发型咯!

号外号外二!
我的薪水进来咯!
不过,得多给些妈妈啦!
可能不能存钱了!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home