小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

wonderness of k850i

i dun own any digi cam..
so a gd cam hp is wat i need..
serves as a hp & also a camera..
i got 1 less item 2 bring out.. ;)
lets c hows e pix my baby took these days..

e ASUS EEE 900 Series i mentioned..
used it when im lazy..
can only do low low mem storage tasks..
cux its only fitted with 12GB storage! *damn it!
(gotta keep clearin stuffs frm C:\)

tue aft work met zhen 4 dinner..
enjoyed our "er ren shi jie" while oths r not free..
*oths r enjoyin their own er ren shi jie too
head 2 Mondo check shoes..
as i need new heels 2 wear!
got this blister instead of comfy..
;( sad-ness...

currently in love with this drink..
love e blackcurrent & aloe vera combi..
bght it frm 7-11 to get free ding dang magnet! ;x

woohoo~ my Sex & The City free pass arrive!
v WTH! cux can only b used on Mon-Wed.. -.-"

ytd acc my mum go AMK Hub collect her SK necklace..
shun bian collect my another pre-order heels..
its totally unlike e 1st pair as it gave me comfy than blisters.
had western dinner as usual..
this stall has been my fave Western place since P6!

jux nw paid Changi Airport a visit..
oh man! i really miss e days where i go hols..
dying 4 a hols sooooooonnnnn~
when wil i be able 2 go hols? ;(

while waitin 4 bus..
put on thick make-up 4 e 1st time! ;O
concealer.. foundation.. blusher.. lip gloss..
eyeliner.. mascara.. except eye shadows..

/* wil it be my Lucky No. 51??

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Valeriee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, May 26, 2008 at 4:46:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home