小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, May 16, 2008

可惜。。。

选择权不在我手中

那我烦恼来干嘛???

你问我,我问谁?

女人不就是天生喜欢“胡思乱想”吗?


no pix 2 share as im stickin back to my ol' T610..
thought of getting my target hp - W910i
but it disappoints me so much so that i felt 晴天霹雳!
well, another phone is callin out 2 me - K850i
and its fitted with a 5mp camera!!
wil i be spending $258 on it? *ponders*

& we've changed the monitor to our hse PC..
the previous Acer 1 broke down last Thur so suddenly..
when i haven got chance 2 "bid gd bye" 2 him yet..
"lets welcome Samsung 19" Widescreen" on board Neo family.
w/o biddin bye to Acer, im gonna bid bye to my $155! *cries*

shared with sis in getting ASUS EEE sub-notebook..
will be arriving @ our place coming wkend..
thats another $280+ byebye frm my pocket! *sobx*

headed 2 bugis 4 lunch jux nw..
spent my Esprit bdae vouchers finally!
was torn btw 2 capri.. decided on 1..
yet e other 1 is stil calling out 2 me~~ ;(
while payin, i nearly 4got 2 use e vouchers!
and willing paid $71.91 for that pair of capri!
*FAINT*
as i've said "nearly", which means i did use it..
stil, payin $41.91 for a pair of capri is consider exp..
esp when im gonna be out of job soon..

"veron.. veron.. veron..
its time 2 stop spending $$ & save it instead!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home