小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Summary of ...

30 happiness/unhappiness happening 2 me recently!

its mainly due to "these" which explains e lack of entries..
so.. read on 2 know wats going on.. ;)

Legend :
+ for my happiness;
- for my unhappiness

01) i finally received my Official Pay Increment letter! +
02) but there wasnt any backpay for me! -
03) extra 3% to previous 25% changes e 1st digit of my pay! +
04) *we're planning our hols trip in June! +
05) *we're planning our short getaway in Apr! +
06) *we're considering 2 pay SF a visit by end of e year! +
07) i managed 2 sell off some Lomo stuffs 2 get extra $$! +
08) but i stil got 1 more FE2 lyin at home so $110 unfree-ed! -
09) i got extra $100 from "some1" +
10) My feedback count for spreesgalore exceeded 250!! +
11) lookin 4ward 2 my NEC paycheck of $200+! +
12) im able 2 claim part of Internet bill from nehx nehx! +
13) i cancelled GPRS in my hp cux my hp is wonky = no more MMS! -
14) i managed 2 sell off some unwanted items & got extra $$! +
15) received compliments from nehx nehx 4 rushin out a report 2 him! +
16) *we're deciding 2 pay TW a visit by end of Oct! +
17) nx wk is e start of my peak period again! -
18) i needa give more allowance 2 parents tis mth due to xXx! -
19) the water dispenser in my office brokedown = no water 2dae! -
20) headache since morning.. no panadol! -
21) the bond with colleagues improved! +
22) over $1k of funds on hold in UOB due 2 sprees! -
23) limit of my UOB card got busted = i gotta use POSB card! -
24) previous issue in spreesgalore is makin slight improvement! +
25) anticipation 2 win 30piggy$ in Lomo.com! +
26) *we're thinkin of goin HK in Sept! +-
27) Wondering e possibilities of visitin Jap this yr? +-
28) Added navy & white bra 2 my collection. lolx~ +
29) Brilliant $9.50 pair of khaki shorts! +
30) Sis & WH goin Jap = more NEW items! +

Total : (+19/+-2/-9)

My luck seems 2b changing in Mar yeahx?
At least im feeling alil' bit more happier than usual.
Not withstandin e fact of havin extra $$ makes me happy!
who doesnt love 2c e $$ in bank keeps growing? ;p

Anyway, im alot happier BECAUSE i can go hols!!
i've been wanting 2 go hols since last yr already lohx!
Current situation is stil in talk talk stage.
Gotta go do some planning & make sure all trips r fulfilled!
Now the Qs is : "wil i get to visit all of them?"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home