小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, March 17, 2008

Back Track - 23rd Feb

2dae is an extremely free day 4 me..
esp aft clearin my workloads off last wk!
yeaxh~ its my 1st free day this mth! ;D

in addition 2 of my colleagues r on leave,
even nehx nehx is NOT coming 2 office 2dae! *clap hands*
too bad no1 to lunch out with later. :C


so 2dae wil have several entries posting up..
to make up for NOT updating last wk.. heheheh~ ;x

1st up : some unglam photos taken on KTV day!
when i say unglam, it really is lahx..
singing = no expression = ugliness!
1st song we sing 2dae..
act. im not singing..
jux act act singing.. hahaha~
when im not singing, i'll be eating e tidbits..
thats why i say i'd have eaten alot if e price is cheap!
*pix taken by my sis's bf, he always wanna tak my unglam pix*
while takin pix of my sis singing,
her bf tries to be in e pix as well..
c them tugging over there?

- while rotting waiting 4 my turn 2 sing,
i was busy snapping here & there AND
accidentally snap a unglam photo of "sum1"
which resulted in e followin 2 photos..
i toppled over that bowl of EXP tidbits!
lolx~ & while pickin them up, im stil laughin v hard..
2 take revenge, e "sum1" snap me back
e remaining tidbits which i cant save..
tis pix is really v off lohx..
i mean i duno what me & sis is doing..
my expression over there is so...
sitting like majiam at my own house..
+ that v flap flap arms.. ;(
& yet im still singing.. ;x
sorry.. i hog on the mic too long..
teeheheheh~

TAG ME IF U WANNA C THAT UNGLAM
PHOTO OF SOMEONE!

;x

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home