小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 21, 2008

Much Happier ...

In regards to my previous entry,
refer to Point 05 and u'll get it..

any1 interested 2 go Bintan with me & zhen?
hehehehe~ we've been secretly planning our short getaway..
PS : cine, nv ask u cux u jux started ur new job. ;x
of cux we'll welcome u if u dun mind takin leave..


its really a short getaway anyway..
we'll get down to real business nx Mon..
plannin 2 visit tour agency 2 source out price..
decided e resort & dates already! ;D

everything is makin me feelin so excited!!
yes! i get all excited jux by thinking about it! lolx

in addition, 3 spree parcels arrived last nite..
was busy sorting them out + calculating..
not 4getting all my spree loots! omg!
i really dun rem ordering so much.. *guilty*
and i really 4got how much it cost in total le..
i duwan 2 calculate e total in all!

shows all e items i've got last nite..

i rem this top i got it bcux..
my cousin says e cutting is pretty +
i think its really sweet!~
got it cux fortune teller says Green is gd 4 Tiger..
and bcux i hope 2 have a smooth sailing yr..
this is replacement 4 my
2b worn out Topshop pumps.. lolx~
got into jacket fetish..
like e cutting.. esp e "cargo-ness"
cux its plaid so i MUST get it..
sumore its on 21% sale that day.. ;x
i tot i shld get a skirt..
since i always wear pants..
its polka dots..
who doesnt love polka dots?

so it kinda sums up e reason y i bght them..
all done within this mth! so scary come 2 think of it..
& now i cant rem wat else i've ordered! ;(

anyway~ morn got a superbly nice breakfast!
courtesy of shihui, my sis's fren..
she gave my sis a box of donuts from J.CO!
they've jux launched an outlet in SG!
i foresee strong rival 4 Donut Factory already..
i wonder where is e new outlet?
LOL!
r u thinkin e same as me?
the green + "polka dottie" thingy..
i tot that looks kinda "chix poxy" siax..

& im stil hunted by Mas Selamat..
im seein him EVERYWHERE!
even at my house i saw him!
that morn i nearly get a shock when i saw this --->
housin ads oso got his face!
WTH?!!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home