小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Peanut-ed

its DEEPAVALI day~!
able 2 rest at hm w/o MC or Leave is great!
checked gmail & blog bcame my daily routine le.. ;x

being able 2 login MSN in e early morning,
was surprised 2 receive an MSN frm my cousin..
she msn me jux 2 inform me of e "status"
really nice of her!
chit-chatted quite a long while..
which she brght up e subject of IT!
she said my 表弟 is flyin over 2 visit her in Dec..
ALONE!
asked whether me & sis wanna come along?
big house she got over there..
but its only her & hubby only.. =)
it TEMPTED me so much can?
asked my sis & she din gimme a definite ans..

anyway, cousin sent me pix of her cat..
its so prettily groomed okie?!
read on 2c e photos sent by her..
so CUTE isnt it?
OMG OMG OMG!
i so wanna hug it nw!
& him lazin on e couch beside my cousin..
was arnd 9+pm over there when we chat..
where she was alone at hm..
w/ peanut (e cat's name) 2 keep her acc..

so tempting can?
Dec mux b quite cold over there..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home