小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Diana's Bdae Celebration

Sat nite returned hm aft Jo's celebration..
reason being - i've got another celebration nx..
as planned by my sis's bf.. hehehe~
he's super sweet arhx!
planned a small lil' surprise 4 my sis..
me & mama was his accomplice in it..
helped him 2 smuggle flowers + cake + card..
ALL w/o e knowledge of my sis,
even thou she's at hm lehx..! ;D
2 cakes 4 my sis..
left frm her bf, right frm me..
left from Awfully Choco,
right from Pine Garden..
all lighted up..
aft afew mins of waitin..
e candles r meltin away..
i like tis photo!
looks so emo there?
like a circle of lights arnd..
CANDID 1..
taken when she guessed correctly..
asked her which flavour is that? (right)
she smelled & imm. know its Lychee Martini!
e smell is too strong 2 get it wrong!
look at that cocky smile of hers! ;p
CANDID 2..
taken when she's forcing toto 2 look at camera..
but notice both CANDID 1 & 2, toto is lookin at cake..
that greedy dog.. always want chocolates~
when u make a wish..
make a wish..
while enjoyin e cake..
toto is waitin 4 mama 2 feed him!
look at that smiley face of his.. lolx!

okie~ rest of e pix with my sis's cam..
not 4gettin sumore in hol-ka..
which is not developed yet!
stil waitin 4 SuperSampler 2 finish..
b4 we brin it down 4 developin 2gether..
hopefully they'll turn out nicely yeahx? ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home