小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Let's See...

As promised, im bac 2 post photos..
read on 4 donuts photos bahx..
e night b4, toto came 2 slp w/ me..
is he trying 2 console me too? =\
ytd colleague came bac from Indonesia.
he went there 2 settle wedding prep with wife..
as his wife was an Indonesian, & he's a Singaporean,
he dun uds a single word exchanged btw his in-laws..
his wife is e 1 doin all e translation 4 him..
all he did was nod his head thru-out..
does e donuts look yummilicious enough?
Flavours include :
Mango, Oreo, Tiramisu, Choco Mocha, Strawberry & Cheese
Strawberry tasted extremely alike to Pocky sticks..
Mango tasted GREAT w/ e extra Mango cream ontop..
Oreo tasted so much like OREO biscuits!
colleagues busy cutting e donuts up 2 share..
tadah~ all cut already..
waitin 4 me 2 start 1st..
e remainder of Mango & Strawberry was finished by me..
its consider as my lunch btw.. ;x
ytd rched hm & decided 2 weigh myself..
2 my surprise..
i din expect 2 drop so much?
from e initial 47.5kg to ... 45.5kg?
but my capri din loosen up alot?
plus my sis bght strudels hm..
its my fave flavours again!
look @ e amt of Mango slices inside?
*slurps*
& e ever so nice lisa..
also bght Donuts 4 me..
tis time rnd.. im kinda numb to surprises..
althou it was my fave Orange White Choco..
it din taste as great as b4 already..
last nite, toto came slpin with me again..
toto used 2 slp beside me even if he's arnd..
nw that he's not arnd, im only left with toto..
morn toto came into my rm again..
2 cozy up w/ me?
in e early aftn..
toto refuse 2 eat his breakfast..
n hide under e curtains?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home