小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, October 08, 2007

Movies Break~!

i haven disappear from earth..
jux wanna take a break from all e bloggin time..
anyway, m bac 4 updates nw..
i know there're ppl who's worried abt me..
jux wanna thank u every1 who care.. ;)
im fine now.. not 2 worry..

caught 4 movies in btw e hiatus..
here are they..
The Detective
starring Aaron Kwok, Liu Kai Chi & Jo Koo
Basically is like watching a 1 man show. He was seen running in EVERY single scene in the movie i tell u. But quite a disappointment for me. Judging from e past movies directed by "Pang Brothers", this was however, quite a letdown. It didnt give me any sense of thrill at all! Storyline was too draggy.. which i thought could like sum up the plot much shorter. And to make it worse, the music playin in the beginning of the movie was "over-whelming". I wasnt much of a Thai-lover. The repeating of e song jux makes me feel like walking out. (that is like 10mins thru the movie only)
Verdict : 2.5/5 stars

Shoot 'Em Up
starring Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti & Monica Belluci
Missed the opening which kept me wondering for a good 20mins on why *he is with the lady & the baby? All the questions were answered at the end of the movie. =) story was kept short & sweet with a bit exaggerating stunts.
Overall was alot better as compared to The Detective.
At least it kept me entertained most of the time.
(caught these 2 movies back to back at AMK Hub)
I find 1 guy particularly suitable for his role. He got that face which gave me a sense of perversion whenever he came into the scene. It might be due to the fact that he "molested" the dead lady on the car. Kinda pity the lady for having 2 show her "1-sided breast" even thou she's dead. LoLx!

Verdict : 3/5 stars

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James & Jessica Biel
Been craving for some comedy movies since the Knocked Up that i watched like 2mths back? This movie certainly satisfy my crave for comedy. Not only does it have a storyline, the running time was kept appropriate and there's Jessica Biel! Love her tanned & curvy figure! oops! Honestly, i would love to find a friend like Chuck who is willing to do ANYTHING for his bud! (including marriage! yes!) Would definitely recommend this movie to anyone out for some laugh.
Verdict : 3.5/5 stars

Resident Evil : Extinction
starring Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr & Ali Larter
A movie not to be missed was my 1st impression when i knew this movie is launching. Another disappointment i gotta say. Action stunt was pitifully little with too MUCH explanation of the storyline. If not for some "thrills" here & there, this movie would have failed miserably bad. For a girl sitting in btw lotsa guys, (2 at my left & 3 at my right), i didnt get any "stunned" feeling through-out the movie. To my surprise, the guy sitting at my right was taken aback by 1 scene which shows an undead appearing before Carlos under the car. I can feel the sudden jerk jux next to me. Which was proven right cux he said, "wah lao! chua teo!" to his friends. kekeke~ i was laughin inside thinkin why i wasnt stunned n yet he, as a man, was stunned by that.
Verdict : 3/5 stars
(bcux e guy beside me was taken aback by 1 stunt.
which saves it from 2.5 stars to 3 stars)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home