小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, July 06, 2007

lunch @ bugis with e gang

i guess i gotta address xiang & lisa as my lunch khakis..
i mean.. officially they'll b my lunch khakis..
its like we're nw makin it a pt 2 meet 4 lunch once /wk
even thou each of us r busy with our own things,
but we'll stil squeeze time out 2 meet.. ;)
this is sth which i myself like it..
such actions r wat frenx wil do 4 each other.. =p
c wat lisa ate during lunch?
jux a cheese cake worx..
cux we'r preparin stomach 4 steamboat 2nite!
looks yummy but no pineapple taste lehx? =\
taken durin decor-ing neo.neo
as a form of memorial..
its my 1st time takin neo.neo with xiang..
takin pix at our usual "spot"
while waitin 4 train 2 arrive
here's 1 of e neo.neo
total got 6 takes worx..
all v cute siax..
these r us hidin in a "pocket"
and WE hidin among lotsa POCKY!
n this.. i suppose is CC holder?
wOwx! burgers~
dedicated 4 xiang..
a "small" cupcake with candle
its a big TEDDY..
but we blocked e face
not taken 2dae..
was taken durin duno when..
y r we hiding in trash bins?
hehehe~ ke ai right?
such machines r so hookable..
gonna find sum1 go tak with me again..
mayb can find dar.dar act with me *whisper

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home