小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, July 13, 2007

Where is Veronica?

i apologize 4 not updating last 2 days..
bcux i dun like e fact that ppl visit my blog,
n yet there's no updates 2 read..
so usually i tend 2 update everyday, if i can..
however, i was super caught up with my work ..
even had my lunch at a weird time of 4+pm..
which is neither lunch nor dinner time..
but anyway, im back with updates nw..
that was me ytd hidin under my table..
not entirely hiding under but rather doin some network..
jux curious y my network always dc 4 no reason..
=\

bcux we haven had our "bubble tea time" 4 v long..
hence, ytd her bibi was on aftn shift,
so we can make use of e chance!
this is US while waitin 4 her bus 55 2 come..
(im meetin dar.dar aft that hence i acc her 2 wait)
her face look quite fierce right?
we copying xiang's rabbit teeth smile.
but lisa did quite gd this time..
she win me with that rabbit teeth + high cheek bone,
+ her frowning eyebrows.

1 normal portrait take.
n my hair looks kinda "messy" over here..
den i c her backview..
n bid her gd bye b4 walkin over MRT..
meet dar.dar over there..
i suggested eatin Sakae Sushi!
cux im cravin 4 chawamushi again!

but when we jux walked in,
i smell e taste of Sukiyaki Chicken..
SO, we had this once again.

isnt e soup v 蛋花?
simply love it~
while waitin 4 train 2 come..
dar.dar point out e dark & "eerie" trackway..
does it look like those in horror movies?
well, mayb except e fact that its brightly lit.
walked over AMK Hub where i bght a Levis tee!
its 4 my sis's bf de worx..
cux his bdae i jux cannot DUN buy anything 4 him..
moreover, he & sis share e T&Co necklace 4 me..

however, this tee is considered e MOST exp tee i've bght..
who ask me 2 ask dar.dar choose 4 me?
n dar.dar really got a v. gd taste.
i almost cldnt believe my ears when e cashier told me.
(i didnt check e price & jux told e SA i want a new piece)
rched hm n realised 1 of my spree items arrived!
starting frm left-right :
blackhead remover brush,
magnetic slimming rings & lastly,

Care Pre-Make up Cream.
e cream is so SUPERBLY small right?
oni weight a teeny winy 5gs!
WTH?!
i guess 1 tube can oni last 2wks?!


up nx is a real beauty i tell u..
dar.dar spotted this "beauty" durin our HK trip..
or shld i say, onboard Cathay's flight?
at that time, its oni EXCLUSIVE 4 Cathay Airline.
and now, its available at ALL watch stores!
tadah!
hahaha~ its e box of e "beauty"
side views of e "beauty"
voila!
isnt is a real beauty?
a combination of Gold & Black.
how else can other Adidas watch win this?
e Vintage vs e Candy!
which wld u choose 2 have it?
well, i dun have 2 choose cux i've got both!
wHhEeee~
our 2nd couple watch! =D
/* even e time shown r in GOLD too!
isnt it pretty? ;)
/* it matches dar.dar's shoes as well,
he spot a Gold & Black Adidas Shoes!
alright, thats me 2dae..
wearin a top given by Chris & MK,
and a watch given by dar.dar,
plus a HP exchanged with dar.dar..
nothing else is given le lahx..
=p

2dae marks e last biz day..
which means wkend i gonna enjoy!



~ My Confession ~

i've joined 10 sprees n waitin 4 items nw..
ytd 1 spree items arrived,
which means i've stil got 9 more 2 go..
im sucha spendthrift nowadays.. =x
and i stil cant resist NOT spree-ing now..
i hearrt spree & i DUN hearrt shopping lohx!
guess what?
i've got spree khakis already! hiakx hiakx~
thx 2 zhen, lisa & xiang 4 sharin postage with me..
n makin spree-ing even MORE fun!
but i seriously gotta stop right here & now this moment!
i swear to save up 4 studies okie?
mayb by end of this yr, i gotta save up $5k!!
i swear, i promise, i hope! ;)



Oh yahx, 2dae is Fri e 13th!
i hope nothing wil goes wrong 4 me..
althou ytd sth bad happened 2 me..
or shld i say, unfortunate?
hahaha~ oni me & lisa wil know..
i duwan any 3rd party 2 know.
its too paiseh already! =p

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home