小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

muffins treat!

what i've had up til nw :
tuna bread (made by my mama)
cup noodles (made by myself haha)
muffins (went 2 buy myself)
water (cups & cups 2 fill my stomach)
and im so glad i went 2 buy muffins..
if not, my stomach wil b empty until i rch hm!
was so damn famished lahx..
e muffins they sell seems 2b v famous..
there're newspapers articles in their shop..
can drop by when ur free 2 try..
;)
lotsa flavours available worx..
but paiseh.. e pix cant c e flavours clearly..
i took this pix sneakily..
cux i duwan e staff 2 think im "mountain tortise"
hahaha
i bght choco chips 4 myself!
BUT sadly, mine was rather burnt!
normally, its not so chaotah de..
=\
see.. e internal of e muffins are alright..
and those "black dots" r e chips..
there's more inside..
jux that i nv snap it down..
(i was famished rem? so i 4got 2 snap)
*i shall try oth flavours nx time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home