小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, May 03, 2007

everything is fated_v2

again.. i gotta remind myself..
everything is fated..
so i shld not take it too hard..
budden.. i stil cant believe it happened..
.
.
.
.
.
my microsoft excel was CORRUPTED!!

can u believe it?
how many ppl wil get it?
like 1 among 34234218434239 ppl..
and im that unfortunate fortunate one..



m i startin 2 feel sway or what?
i duwan 2 go over "CH" 2 get my lappy hospitalised..
.
.
bcux they'll discover so much things ---
thats shldnt be inside
(eg. songs, games, photos, webby)

oh man..
i need 2 console myself..
*cool down, veronica.. cool down*


editted @ 14:50pm
my Microsoft Excel miraculously recovered.
i jux tested it out usin some files..
its working fine right now..
nahx.. dont tell me my luck is returning?
*bEaMx*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home