小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, May 06, 2007

doraemon, again?

b4 i forget abt my doraemon stuffs
b4 i start eating them,
i mux show them 2 everyone 1st..
hahaha, i bght these in TW..
and i love "shopping" in their 7-11
bcux they got so much toys!
hohoho~ its almost my fave shopping place..
=X
anyway, i didnt spotted e doraemon shape cakes..
all thx 2 Eugene (1 of e old fellas)
he was carrying 2 packs 4 his doraemon-lover frenx..
and make me realised there's this!
muahahahhaah~
i cant bear 2 bite into my doraemon lahx..
3 doraemon items i bght in TW..
e doraemon pocky is strawberry yoghurt taste
totally diff frm normal pocky..
*i hearrt it
e cakes r in doraemon shape..
so freaking cute can?
*how can i bear 2 eat them?

oh man~ how i regret not buying more..
*regret is hitting me hard again
there's this another pattern which i want..
Doraemon was holding a Star wand..
i want that pattern badly..
but i duwan any disappointment,
hence, i bght 2 only..
and, i can act out Doraemon's expression..
dar.dar was laughing hard when i showed him..
*there goes another foolish act i did

how siax..
my sis ask me 2 open e cakes 2 eat..
but i cant bear 2 eat them..
oh no~ hope 2 find similar ones in HK?
by then, i gotta buy more..
hohoho~
i *smell craze shopping is nearing..

ps : even my entry is in doraemon-blue
how addicted can i be ehx?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home