小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, May 05, 2007

some laughable moments

not sure if any of u stil rem..
i mention i scream at ppl on e 2nd day of e trip..
and guess what e liang xiao di wrote abt me?
(he's oso another liang-ster worx..)
when i saw his testi for me..
i burst out laughing!
fyi, e younger sis of e scary sis..
meanin my elder sis is scary as well..
BUT why troublesome?

as i was browsing some friends's profile..
i realise Jane's current testi amt is 199.
so, being v helpful, i helped her add on 1 testi!
and i got myself a cake treat! (^v^)
sometimes a small lil' treat can make me so happy!


1 of e old fellas i know durin e trip..
dun uds why he got a fetish 4 takin flowers pix..
and he even upload quite a no. onto his friendster ehx..
so.. i left him a testi..
and guess what i got myself?
"oh ya, saw your silly comment on my friendster"
-.-"
he said e comment is so me, speak my mind..
muahahhahahh~
consider that as a compliment..
=)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home