小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

its time 4 a change!

ytd aft work,
i suddenly got an urge 2 cut hair!
and w/o considering much,
i walked all e way frm MRT to blk 215
freaking long journey but luckily,
i've got my mp3 to acc me..
i was all sweaty when i rched e salon..
and i saw familiar faces!
haha, my hairdresser rem me!
started cuttin my hair within 5mins..
BUT, of cux i asked her 4 help..
tak pix of my hair length b4 i snap it off!
althou abit unbearable 2 cut too short..
but since i wanna cut, of cux mux cut more right?
lidat den worth it mahx.. =x

all done within 20mins!
and im so damn satisfied with it..
she even teach me how 2 spot diff hairstyle..
hMmm~ might need abit of wax?
on e way walking hm..
i crossed this overhead bridge..
and it brings bac so much memories..
our never-ending topics of conversations..
*we used 2 stand here aft sch 2 chit chat
and oni rem e time when my mama called me!
hahaha.. so fun..

in e lift.. love e lights in e lift..
hope i wont snap "sth" else in my pix..
and yes! this is my new hairstyle..
and my new hair length..
i know cant c v clearly lahx..


im a HAPPY girl nw..
bcux my fringe wont cover my sight..

AND most imptly,
i look younger!

when indeed im young..
=D

-time to get back to work-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home