小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

random updates

alright.. aft readin my blog,
i realised i haven been bloggin much this wk..
hence, this entry wil summarise up my whole wk plan.
Mon - Wed (im busy rushin my SLA Report)
thur (resting day + device count)
fri (got prob wib SLA Report so i amend mistakes)
Wed is really my v unfortunate day.
i stil can vividly rem how i was feelin inside..
super Gan Jiong until i feel like running hm 2 hide!!
BUT i cant escape from reality!
i mux face it!
SO i admit my mistake infront of nehx nehx,
and he didnt even scold me at all!
*phew*
luckily, everything is settled nw!
and guess what?
last night i dreamt of my SLA Report again..
its quite a nightmare lahx..
i dreamt that i made ANOTHER mistake in this month's report.
cux ytd i jux sent out a revised copy of report
(nanny dun encourage sendin revised version out)
so when i saw e ME inside e dream findin out another mistake,
i panicked!!!
even the ME havin this dream was panicking!!
Ugh~
is this job giving me nightmares?
*scary*

enough of my nightmare thing.
below are the pix taken this wk..
i rem i didnt blog abt this notebk..
the 1 i made 4 sunny's bdae
and the interior design..
for frenx 2 write bdae greetings!
francine~
this is e poster my sis took 4 u..
hehehe.. my sis remember u like sammi worx..
this is e notebook 4 PeiShan's bdae..
i personally like this design..
and its got bling bling!
under those dots dots dots are design too!
my blings + dots
no need i say,
every1 shld recognize its me right?
on WED my sway day,
i draw eyeliners 2 work lehx..
and colleague all say i look diff frm usual.
*grinx*
my parcel is here lohx~
inside contain 2 tops from WetSeal
plus a Key necklace frm F21
- im lovin' it -

last nite my sis say wanna eat prata..
and her + bf is goin Jalan Kayu.
as i've nv tried e prata over there..
so i asked dar.dar 2 go with me..
saw this poster ourside the stall
and honestly i find it so-so
i stil prefer Thomson prata stall
got so much onions + egg lahx..
jux that tis stall prata is not crispy,
which i like non-crispy prata
and e teh-bing horx..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPER diluted arhx..
my sis say give it 1/5 star
i can somehow know why its diluted.
they prepare ok but nv bring it to us.
left it at the counter there..
wait until ice ALL going 2 melt den serve us.
*shake head*
overall, mayb 2.5/stars
(1 star for teh bing & 1.5 star 4 my prata)


go and calculate how much we spend there..
the BANANA prata (a small piece) cost $4 lohx..
and e prataman ask my sis's bf how many ppl?
my sis bf told him 4 thats why $4?
BUT its really a small & thin piece lahx!
super not worth $4 lehx..


CONCLUSION :
nv gonna go back there again..
mayb wil go back Jalan Kayu another stall..
which my sis mention MIGHT have improved!
arbo we'll head 2 Thomson prata..
its nearer & faster in service.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home