小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

ups & downs??

ytd was full of ups & downs..
all within 1hr of time..
scare the hell out of me..
1st - ytd was 10th biz day
2nd - ytd was 1st day of LA
3rd - i need 2 go cecil hse upload report
4th - there r BIG mistakes in my report
5th - THUS, i cant upload report.
AND i hafta rush e report out b4 end of e day!
which it seems was kinda impossible.
BUT we still succeed in e end.
WHICH i OT-ed until 7pm b4 goin hm..
-.-"
i missed my 7pm channel 8 drama.
my sis dint record it 4 me.
she was recording ANOTHER channel instead.
-.-ll


what can i say?
everything is predestined

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home