小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 06, 2006

once again..
i went bugis by myself..
hahaha~ even had a hard decision..
unsure whether shld go PS or Bugis ehx?
in e end, called up cine & zhen 2 ask..
both say Bugis..
no choice.. i went bugis lohx..
got my fave bubble tea mahx.. =X
sumore bght LJS back too!
wOohOo~ so full now!!
ltr 2nite meetin dar.dar + his dad 4 dinner..
omg.. hopefully i wont do anything stupid?
hehehe.. =p
this week make me feel so accomplised!
bcux i finish my billing stuffs..
wOo~ m so proud of myself..
*pat myself on e shoulder*
lucky got James arnd 2 help me out..
arbo i sure die flat lohx..
nx wk wil b a busy wk too..
need 2 finish my own SLA Reports le..
nx fri due lohx..
haven even touch yet..
omg!
need 2 go off already..
nehx nehx is back liaox..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home