小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, September 18, 2006

this morn taken in e lift..
looks abit narcissitic
nowadays, i love takin pix in lift..
bcux e lightings r good..
bright n got mirror!
not v clear of e mooncake design..
cux got a layer of flour on it..
anyway, e mooncakes shown over here..
are act. what WM ordered..
wanted 2 pass her this morn..
but she said got sth crops up..
so tml wil receive our 1st deal money lohx..
box of the mooncake..
got diff design lehx..
all r while stock last..
e final look..
box inside e paper bag..
how lehx?
look like those buy in bakery shop?
very pro bahx? =D
up til ytd, my family have got 11 orders le..
4 double yolk,
4 single yolk,
3 no yolk..
faster.. applause 4 my family..
these r all hard earned money lehx..
my mama use 1 day 2 make 30+ mooncakes..
all done with great effort n hard-work..
special thx 2 those who shown appreciation..
tml i wil b bringin more 2 my office..
let my colleagues try..
den c got more orders anot..
have told my mama + jiejie 2 save e money..
put into my mama's bank a/c..
for my TW trip..
hOorAy~
oh yahx.. b4 i 4got..
my mama added new flavour lohx..
now got Lychee & Green Tea flavour of mOoncakes..
tag/msg me 4 more details/samples..
our dinner ytd was over here..
near my hse e market..
was craving 4 some "zi cha"
my fave~
Hotplate Beancurd..
Pork Ribs
Sweet & Sour Fish Slice
i duno what this veggie is call..
direct translation frm chn is,
"Sweet Potato Veggie"
in chinese, its call,
"Fan Shu Ye"
e finish up look..
we 2 person finish 4 dishes + 3 rice..
OMG!
my Xiao Ding Dang collection..
i know its not alot..
but i shall continue 2 collect..
other than these shown in e pix,
i stil got hp themes, ringtone, monopoly
& their cartoon in CD.
xiao ding dang lunchbox, 2 hp pouch, 1 ear piece pouch,
magnetic bookmark, hp chain n mooncake..
my mama bght 4 me 2 more doraemon thingy..
1 more hp pouch + 1 slipper..
the slipper is 4 wearin at hm only..
close up of the doraemon slippers..
very cute horx?
got a thick cushion 2 support my feet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home