小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

went 4 brunch last Sun at Crystal Jade..
all e way 2 Dhoby Ghaut norx..
char siew zhu chang fen
top on my fave list!!
oOooPx!
i 4got what this is called?
but i dun like.. =X
fried dumpling with salad sauce
simply love it tons!
xiao long bao = small dragon bun?
part of my fave(s)
scrimp siew mai
(agar agar like it.. but not too much)
fried carrot cake..
(i dun like it)
lastly, my fave mango pudding..
yum yum!
mux pour e milky liquid 2 eat with puddin..
taste kinda weird?
i prefer pure pure pudding only..
front page of e album 4 AiLian..
consider as my bdae pressy 4 her de..
this is my fave LO in this whole album..
didnt steal it frm anywhere..
purely i brainstorm it myself de..
a "small card" included inside..
2nd page of e "small card"
3rd page of e "small card"
steal this LO frm a mag de..
1 of my fave in this album..
took lotsa hard work 2 draw out..
my mama was quite surprised that it was drawn by me..
unbelieveable?
consider as a window lahx..
inside view when opened up..
got e Xmas feeling?
cux e pix was taken on last yr Xmas
pix was taken durin me & py's bdae..
consider e last outing 4 e 4 of us..
this is a memorable moment..
bcux on e special day 4 both of us..
we have each other's accompany..
eHhhx.. how come got my pix?
haha.. cux i give wishing 4 her..
and i want her 2 rem me mahx..
last page of e album..
is dedicated 4 oth frenx..
all their wished 4 ailian..
front view of e mooncakes box..
i love e chn kinda plaid thing..
how e mooncake looks like?
e mooncake in the box..
take 1 mooncake out..
and u hafta lift up this level 4 next..
quite interesting ehx?
i've went 2c doc again..
for my flu & cough this time rnd..
gosh~ was given 5 med..
e yellowish med is Vit-C lahx..
and box med is cough de..
taste yucky!!
doc was v thoughtful..
gimme 2 med 4 flu..
bcux 1 is drowsy e oth is not..
im goin 2 open my last micky box..
wonderin how does e cookies look like this time?
how cute are these..
dont look like cookies at all!!
i've got mail le..
wondering what izzit?
new addition 2 my wardrobe..
a pink polo tee..
hehe.. m collecting diff colors of polo tee?
got white, black, orange, yellow n pink lohx..
next time shld buy brown, blue or green liaox?
last fri while waitin 4 cine 2 cum my hse..
did some altering myself..
haha.. this is e outcome lohx..
nice anot?
my mama bght me another pair of slippers..
cux i say i wanna keep a pair..
and wear e oth pair mahx..
hohoho~ extra collection 4 me nehx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home