小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

wOohOo~ finally pass 2 WM le..
had our 1st deal's money lohx..
she say wil help me promo 2 her colleagues..
so nice of her ehx? =)
but sorry no commission.. =X
e money wil be donated into OUR travel fund..
in case some1 tot I wil use up all e money..
*sObx*sObx*
ytd i sent my babby 2 hosp again..
this time i think its sth serious bahx?
cux it wil auto restart by itself..
waited a gd 1hr+ b4 i was attended..
follow by another 15-20mins..
e person went into e rm 2 ask technician..
izzit e phone prob or e software prob?
Ugh~ why my babby so sway?
asked dar.dar 2 come down..
so i can borrow his phone 4 e time being..
plus can play Bomberman on his PSP..
not bad lehx..
last Sun played his PSP while he go db trg..
in e end i play until 2nd world?
quite amazed by my performance..
ok~ back 2 subject..
i can oni collect my phone on Fri..
babby~ i miss u lahx..
hehehe.. ytd went here 4 dinner..
was in a rush 2 go hm watch drama mahx..
Braised Beef Noodle..
he started eating b4 i rem 2 tak pix..
thats why its oni left so lil'
but dar.dar say its nice lohx..
my egg fried rice..
niceee~
but v filling lahx..
looks small portion..
but too much 4 me..
my 2nd always fave dim sum..
xiao long bao~
gimme a dozens and i'll finish..
provided there's no main dish lahx..
last dish.. Scrimp dumplings..
i love e design they made..
adding e prawn on top of e whole dumpling
receipt of ytd..
cost $34.40 jux 2 main dish n 2 side dish?
consider abit high end bahx?
his toys collection world..
thats not all..
im jux takin pix of 1 of e shelves..
all his gundam n keroro..
suddenly got my door hanger there..
abit odd lahx?
close up of e frame i made 4 dar.dar..
and den i realised i've made alot of things 4 him..
like in his room..
got a cookies container,
photo frame..
photo album and
door hanger..
what else do i lack?
Sheraton Hotel's mooncakes..
my colleagues went up UTC's office 2 steal..
and i reserve the mooncake box!!
taken ytd when i was meetin min 4 lunch..
was drizzling thats y got umbrella..
do i look skinny in here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home